Success through synergy
Current members cover a wide variety of businesses, and see a number of benefits from their membership, including:
- Referrals from members with opportunities for new income
- No annual membership fee
- Free website listing
- Mention at every meeting (even if you aren't there!)
- Entry into the Interbiz business card box
- Reduced weekly contributions
- Training and relevant external speakers
- 10 minute speaking slot twice per year to promote your business
- Two breakfast meetings per month
- Annual social activities
Our current members
- AG Products: promotional products
- Apt Communications: sustainable reputation management
- Apt Security: security services
- Buckingham Energy: utilities
- Cockburn Franklin: accountancy services
- CSG Services: commercial property and facility management
- Gavin Preuss Photography: creative photographic services
- Homestraight Mortgages: independent mortgage advice
- Lets4sale: landlord property sales
- Life's a Peach: business growth advice and support
- Possage: graphic design, web development, printing
- Swann Financial: financial advice
As a member of Banbury Interbiz, you will become part of loyal group of local businesses: sharing tips, training and experiences; enjoying a great breakfast; taking part in invigorating discussions; setting members up for a great week of business.
Becoming a member
A business can become a member once a representative has been to four meetings within three months, ie. 4 of 6 possible meetings. You will be invited to become a member by the membership secretary and asked to complete a standing order in our favour. You will remain a member until such time as you inform us you do not wish to continue.
If you do not attend meetings for 6 months we will assume you no longer wish to be a member and will remove you from our mailing list and the website. We will inform you that this process is about to happen. It is your responsibility to cancel your subscription. No refunds are given for overpayments.
How much does it cost?
We do not charge an annual membership fee, we simply ask that you complete a standing order for £16 per month. This then covers all meeting costs including breakfast and contributes to annual social activities such as Christmas and spring/summer party.
The first four (pre-membership) meetings are charged at £10 per session, payable on the day.